Grandstream GXV3601 H.264 IP Camera
The Grandstream GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
Grandstream GXV3601 H.264 IP Camera Overview:
The Grandstream GXV3601 can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream's advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. The GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments.
Grandstream GXV3601 H.264 IP Camera Features & Functions:
- High quality Sony CCD sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming reate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output, RS485, iris control
- 24MB pre/post event recording buffer
- USB 2.0 port and SD card slot for storage / wireless network card
- Integrated Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network connectivity
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers