Grandstream GXV3501 H.264 Video Encoder
The Grandstream GXV3501 offers an excellent solution for IP enabling of traditional analog cameras for professional surveillance environments. A next generation IP video server/encoder with powerful innovations, it packs a number of cutting edge technologies for best in class, flexibility and scaleability.
Grandstream GXV3501 H.264 Video Encoder Overview:
The Grandstream GXV3501 can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream's intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. The Grandstream GXV3501 series offers an excellent solution for IP enabling of traditional analog surveillance cameras for professional environments.
Grandstream GXV3501 H.264 Video Encoder Features & Functions:
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- 1 or 4 analog inputs (BNC) and 1 or 4 alarm input & outputs
- Audio input and output, RS485/232, PTZ Control
- 24MB pre/post-event recording buffer per port
- USB 2.0 port and SD card slot for storage / wireless network card
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network connectivity
- Embedded video analytics including motion (up to 16 target areas) & video loss detection
- SIP/VoIP support for two-way audio communications and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 12 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers